Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 7"
- Beam: 8' 2"
- Bottom width: 5' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 575 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1250 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1302 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2628 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 24' 9"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 21' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 6 drink holders—2 on bow deck, 2 in bow tackle storage & 2 on step cooler
- 2 floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lighted aft 27-gal. (102.21 L) aerated livewell w/divider, timer, recirculator, pump-out system & dual overflow drain
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 55-lb. (24.95 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/NEW rotocasted foot pedal
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
- Lowrance® HOOK2 5 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ transducer
- Soft touch sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic tilt steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen & mobile phone holder
- Multifunction speedometer/fuel gauge & tachometer/trim gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
- NEW Stardust console color
- Tournament-style 39-sq.-ft. (3.62-sq.-m) elevated bow deck w/oversized dual rod boxes & center tackle organizer
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured hinges & snap-off cushions
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Bow center tackle organizers & tool/tackle holder
- Port & starboard rod storage w/large lids & rod organizers w/tubes—24 total rods up to 9' (2.74 m) casting/8' (2.44 m) spinning
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- 30-qt. (28.39 L) step cooler, box & lid
- Passenger rod storage & footrest in cockpit w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap for 6 rods
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center
- Removable center cushion w/back bolster
- Elevated aft casting deck w/large deck storage
- Aft port & starboard molded storage boxes each hold six 3700 tackle boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down straps
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Interior color w/Dark Gray tones
- POWER-TRAC™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- REVOLUTION™ variable-deadrise hull w/SMOOTH RIDE GUARANTEE™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Starlite Red or TRACKER® Black gunnels & sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish features industry-exclusive powdercoat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- Rugged, all-welded, 2-piece aluminum hull w/heavy-duty extruded keel & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnels w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Weather-resistant lid design w/rubber molding to keep your gear drier
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- 2-bank battery charger
- 2 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Extended rear diamond-plate step pads to access boat while on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables