Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:19' 4"
- Length: 19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 50 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1375 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1850 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3249 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 7"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 0"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 31M-AGM cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable compression latches
- 2 aft 19-gal. (72 L) insulated Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 8" (20.3 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 DI G2N gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 SI G2N flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 24V, 80-lb. (36.3 kg) thrust, 45” (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system
- Factory-applied keel protector
- Bow port rod organizer
- Bow tool/drink holder
- Snap-in sandwich tray for step to bow deck cooler
- Hot Foot™ throttle
- Pro-Trim lever
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- Upgraded to tandem-axle trailer w/integrated winch stand step, steel fender, surge brakes on 1 axle & retractable transom trailer tie downs
- Upgraded to custom 14" (35.56 cm) aluminum trailer wheels w/spare tire
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- Surge disc brakes
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables